Who this course is for:
Candidates for this course are functional consultants who analyze business requirements and translate those requirements into fully realized business processes and solutions that implement industry best practices. Candidates serve as a key resource in implementing and configuring applications to meet business requirements
Candidates will learn key concepts such as fundamental understanding of accounting principles and financial operations of businesses, customer service, field service, manufacturing, retail, and supply chain management concepts
Candidates for this course typically specialize in one or more feature sets of Finance and Operations, including finance, manufacturing, and supply chain management.
- Configure security, processes, and options
- Validate and support the solution
- Set up and configure manufacturing
- Create, process, and manage production batch orders
- Improve visibility of the finance and accounting processes
- Perform data mitigation
- Efficiently manage production and lean orders to ensure lower costs for your clients.